Customer guidelines for COvid 19
We are excited to announce we are re-open for business and cannot wait to welcome you and your dog back to the salon!
However, as social distancing is still very much required, we will be making a few changes to how we operate.
We ask that all customers please kindly observe these new guidelines, they are for your safety as well as ours. There are no confirmed instances of transmission of Covid-19 between pets and people, however the virus could be passed from person to person via a surface such as a dogs fur, collar or lead, so we will be taking extra precaution in these 3 areas.
New Drop Off Instructions
• Only 1 Customer at a time. Please do not enter the salon if there is another customer inside, please wait outside until they have left.
• Please anchor your dog to the station provided by placing the lead provided over your dogs head. Please detach any of the dogs own leads/collars/harnesses and take them with you. There are gloves and hand sanitiser available for your use
Please wipe down your dog with one of the pet-friendly antibacterial wipes provided. (If you feel you are unable to do this, we can do it for you)
• Let us know how you would like your dog groomed
• We will telephone you when your dog is ready (if you return before they are ready, we will ask you to wait outside) we will take payment and then ask you to step outside while we anchor your dog to the drop off point
• Please try to pay by card where possible
• Safety is our number one concern. These new measures will add time to the grooming process and we apologise for any inconvenience. We appreciate your understanding and patience